I’ve made myself some bookish goals for this year! They will be really similar to the ones I made for 2018, but they will be a bit harder. Last year I reached all of them really soon, and I want to challenge myself a bit more this year!
So here they are:
- Read 175 books! I know it’s a lot but I read more in 2018, and I think I will read less this year.
- Read 15 classics! Normally I read one classic a month, but in that rate I will never be able to read all of them..
- Finish 15 series! I’m not sure yet if this will be series started before 2019 or also series started in 2019.
- Read 5 non-fiction books! I always struggle with picking a non-fiction book up, but when I do I always find them really interesting!
- Read 30 2019 releases! This should be doable, in 2018 I read 70 2018 releases.
- Read 30 books released before 2016 (classics don’t count)! Since I found out I read so many 2018 releases in 2018, I decided to read more ‘older’ books in 2019.
- Read 10 new-to-me authors! Always nice to give more authors a chance!
Besides the goals I also put 10 books on my TBR for the year!
- The wise man’s fear
- Scrappy little nobody
- Chain of gold
- The fifth season (going to try again this year)
- Royal assassin (I really should read more Robin Hobb)
- Priory of the orange tree
- A book of spirits and thieves
- The poppy war
- The black prism
Come talk to me!
What are some of your 2019 goals?