I thought I would make some new 5 star predicitions! And hopefully I will actually read them this time! I’m not planning to put a time limit on this list, but I would like to have read these books halfway through the year, so I can make an update!
A couple of these books haven’t released yet, but will be in the first three months of the year!
So lets get into my predictions:
- Come tumbling down by Seanan McGuire (January 7th) – I’ve loved this whole series so far!
- The king of crows by Libba Bray (February 4th) – Again, I love this series
- Heart of flames by Nicki Pau-Preto (February 11th) – Absolutely fell in love with book one!
- House of earth and blood by Sarah J Maas (March 3rd) – I can’t wait to see what Maas is going to do with this new series!
- Animal farm by George Orwell – I just feel like I will love this one!
- Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami – The only work I’ve read by him, I loved, so I have high expectations!
- A discovery of witches by Deborah Harkness – I just got a feeling I will love this!
- The immortalists by Chloe Benjamin – I’ve heard some high praise for this one, and it sounds like something I will love!
- Girls of paper and fire by Natasha Ngan – Just putting this one here again haha!
I really hope to end up loving all of these!