I thought it would be a good idea to do some 5 star predictions, and come back to them as soon as I’ve read them all. My goal is to read them all in the rest of this year, so some of these books still have to release but I’m convinced I will read them this year!
- Darkdawn – Jay Kristoff (September 3rd). I mean I loved the first two!
- The toll – Neal Shusterman (November 5th). Same story!
- The queen of nothing – Holly Black (November 19th). Again same!
- Ninth house – Leigh Bardugo (October 1st). I’ve loved all her books, and this just sounds amazing!
- Dance of thieves – Mary E Pearson. I really liked the remnant chronicles, and I think this will be even better!
- Summer of salt – Katrina Leno. This keeps being compared to the wicked deep, and I absolutely loved that book. Also I’ve heard amazing things about this author!
- Girls of paper and fire – Natasha Ngan. I’m convinced this will be amazing!
- Wicked saints – Emily A Duncan. Another one I’m just convinced I will love!
- The poppy war – RF Kuang. Again same story!
- A book of spirits and thieves – Morgan Rhodes. I absolutely love the falling kingdoms series. So I should love this as well!
I hope I will read them all by the end of the year, so I can give an update!