- Thanks the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this awards to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
How I started my blog:
I started my blog 1.5 year ago already! At that time I was watching a lot of BookTube, and still do, and wanted my own platform to talk about books! I did have a bookstagram account, also still have that, but that wasn’t really enough for me. I didn’t feel like I could write very extensive blog posts there and I guess I just wanted more.
Then randomly one weekend I was bored and started researching how you’re supposed to start your own website/blog, and got very excited! And a week later I had started my own blog!
So quite a short story, and basically I was just bored, and wanted to share my love for reading!
Write about things you like, you probably started your blog to talk about something you love, so don’t force yourself to write blog posts you don’t enjoy writing, just for the sake of having more blog posts! Just make sure you enjoy what you’re doing!
Also try and engage with other bloggers, by commenting on their posts, it makes the whole blogging community even more fun!