As I mentioned in this post, I planned on buying barely any books in March and April. I had some exceptions made, but didn’t plan to buy anything else. So I wanted to update on this! It went different then that I expected, but I’m definitely happy with how it went! So for the exceptions I made:
- Chinese Harry Potter – I bought this! And definitely did not read it haha
- Priory of the orange tree – I bought and read this!
- I put Children of virtue and vengeance on this list since back then it was a bit unclear to me what the release date was. But it has not released yet. So I guess I did well and did not buy this?!
- Sequels to books I read – I did not do this at all! (Well kinda, I will explain in a sec)
If we look at this I would say I did this pretty well. But what I did not mention is that I also preordered two books..
- Finale – I did not mention this in sequels, because I don’t have it yet?! I also won’t have it until the end of June, because I’m an idiot and filled in my PARENTS address instead of mine.. and I won’t be there until end of June. So there go all the advantages of preordering.. (I guess it’s the universe telling me I shouldn’t have broken my rule..)
- Aurora rising – Like how could I not have preordered this.. I actually don’t feel guilty about this at all. Except that I preordered it from the US so that I would get the extra Illuminae story, so shipping is ridiculous. But I just needed that extra Illuminae story..
But all in all I’m happy with how it went! I actually want to continue this, I feel pretty great about finally getting to my ebooks, and using the library!
I do have to admit that my online shopping cart is currently filled with e-books that I really want to read.. And I might just buy them in a weak moment haha..