I think this will be my last 2019 wrap up post!
Today I taught I would talk about the books I didn’t finish in 2019!
So let’s just dive right in, I will give some short thoughts on why I didn’t if I can still remember (if I have a review, it is linked!):
- Bursts of fire by Susan Forest – I read 125 pages, I just really couldn’t get into this book!
- Ever alice by HJ Ramsay – read 60% I was just not enjoying this at all.
- Ninth house by Leigh Bardugo – 200 pages! I’m so sad about this one, but I was just not connecting with the story.
- The outside by Ada Hoffmann – Too confusing!
- Pickwick papers by Charles Dickens – Just too boring.. I have enjoyed much of his work though!
- The princess and the fangirl by Ashley Poston – 50 pages! I really didn’t like the narrator of the audiobook, so maybe that’s why I didn’t like it.
- A hero born by Jin Yong – 30%! This one sounded very good, but I couldn’t get into the story.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell – 200 pages! Unpopular opinion?! I can definitely see why people love this one, I think I should have read it earlier in my life. But now I was just bored, and didn’t care for the romance..
- The thief knot by Kate Milford – I just could not get through this book, I kept putting it down.