In the beginning of this year I made a 2020 TBR and a 5 star prediction post, of which I have definitely not red everything yet! There are some books on those lists that I’m not very interested in reading anymore haha!
But since we’re now well over half way through the year I thought I would list 10 books that I really hope to read before the year is over. Some of those books will have been on those lists, others will be new! Also I won’t be listing any books that still have to release, otherwise this list would just be upcoming releases haha!
Without further ado:
- The Three Body Problem by Liu Cixin
- The Black Prism by Brent Weeks
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan
- Supernova by Marissa Meyer
- Lodestar by Shannon Messenger
- The Empire of Gold by SA Chakraborty
- Reaper Man by Terry Pratchett
- Half a King by Joe Abercrombie
- Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson
- Little Women by Louise May Alcott (this will actually be a reread haha!)