There are quite some books that I really want to read but for some reason I just don´t?! Well actually for most of them the reason is that I’m afraid I won’t like them, or they are just big haha!
To list some:
- Malice by John Gwynne
- The Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- The Secret History by Donna Tart
- The Idiot by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Never Let me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro
- Rage of Dragons by Evan Winter
- Horrorstor by Grady Hendrix
- The Blade Itself by Joe Abercrombie
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch
Most of these are epic fantasy haha, but I tried to put some other genres in there as well! For the epic fantasy books I just feel like In will love them but I’m afraid I won’t haah! Some of the other genres just scare me a bit but I would like to try them out!
I will start the Joe Abercrombie books/world after I have finished with the Robin Hobb books, then I have time to dive into a new big world haha!