Today is my birthday #whoop ! This has nothing to do with the rest of the post haha!
There are always some books I’m ‘afraid’ to read! Either because they are long or because of the hype! For me some of them are:
- An ember in the ashes – Sabaa Tahir – This one is definitely because of the hype! I’ve waited so long with reading this one, and now I’m afraid I won’t love it like most others!
- The black prism – Brent Weeks – Mainly because many fantasy readers seem to love this one, but also because of its length!
- The demon king – Cinda Williams Chima – This world gets so much hype, and everyone seems to love it, so again I’m afraid I won’t love it!
- Half a king – Joe Abercrombie – Another fantasy series, that everyone seems to love!
- Girls of paper and fire – Natasha Ngan – Definitely because of the hype!
- King of the wyld – Nicholas Eames – Another book loved by fantasy readers!
- A discovery of witches – Deborah Harkness – I’ve heard many mixed things about this one, but it sounds very good to me!
- The city of Brass – SA Chakraborty – I’ve heard nothing but amazing things, what if I won’t love it!?
- The eye of the world – Robert Jordan – I mean this book is huge and this series is huge!
Hopefully someday I will have read them all!