Another round of contemporary-a-thon is happening this coming week! I enjoyed participating in the weekend version, so I thought I would participate again!
See an announcement video here!
Dates: February 10th to 16th!
- Read a contemporary book with green on the cover!
- Read a contemporary from a new to you author!
- Read a diverse contemporary (it’s black history month)!
- Read a backlist contemporary (something that has been on your TBR for over a year)
- Read a dark/hard hitting contemporary!
- Read a contemporary with an illustrated cover!
- Read a contemporary that is beloved by a member of the book community!
- Red, White and Royal blue by Casey McQuiston – This will be my main read (listen) since it completes so many challenges: 2, 3, 6, 7
- Lock every door by Riley Sager – Really want to read this one! Challenges: 2, 5(?)
- Five feet apart by Rachael Lippincott – Only reading this for my GoodReads Choice Awards Challenge.. Challenges: 2, 4 (not really on my TBR, but it is backlist..), 5, 6.
- Bloom by Kevin Panetta & Savanna Ganucheau – I thought a graphic novel would by nice to add to the list! Challenges: 2, 3, 6.
The only one I’m really missing here is a book with green on the cover, so maybe I will add something later on!