First TBR of the year! I hope this month will be great! I have some plans so I’m not really sure how to ‘plan’ my reading. I will be at my parent’s place until the 12th, in this time I probably won’t really read physical books, since I don’t have unread physical books here. So maybe this will be a good time to catch up on some ARCs! Then I will be back in Sweden for a week, and will probably read some library books, or physical books that I have there. Then I’m going to school for a week in Estonia, where I will see people that I haven’t seen in a while, so I will just bring my ereader I guess and see what happens. The last week of January I will be traveling, so again I don’t know what will happen there readingwise!
Some books that I might read are:
- The bell jar by Sylvia Plath – classic of the month!
- The ten thousand doors of January by Alix E Harrow – seems like a fitting month to read this book!
- Shadowblack by Sebastien DeCastell – I really want to continue on in this series!
- Tweet cute by Emma Lord – ARC that releases this month!
- Given by Nandi Taylor – Another ARC!
- The crown’s game by Evelyn Skye – I keep being interested in this one, and I keep not picking it up..
- Normal people by Sally Rooney – Looks interesting!
- Children of virtue and vengeance by Tomi Adeyemi – I really need to read this one!