I have not made a TBR for July as a whole, but there will be two readathons that I will participate in. The first one is #TomeTopple, which started on the 29th of June, the second is Binannual Bibliothon, which starts on the 14th of July. The challenges of the Biannual bibliothon have not been announced yet (at least not at the moment of typing this) so I do not have a TBR made for this.
My TBR for Tome Topple is:
- David Copperfield – 882 pages (my version at least). Which will count as my ‘adult tome’. This will also count as my classic of the month.
- Fullmetal alchemist 3-in-1, vol 1 – 545 pages. Which will count as graphic novel.
- Heart forger – 528 pages. This will count as ‘a tome that is part of a series’. I will listen to this on audiobook.
- The beauty of darkness – 679 pages. Which will count as ‘read more than one tome’.
- Harry Potter and the half-blood prince – 552 pages. I will just read this because I want to 🙂
I would also really like to read:
- The cruel prince
- Defy the stars
- Assassins apprentice
- A thousand perfect notes
But maybe I could fit those for my Biannual bibliothon 🙂
So for July new releases, but here are some that interest me:
July 10 – Spinning silver by Naomi novik.
July 10 – Bright we burn by Kiersten White
July 10 – Fawkes by Nadine Brandes (see my review here!)
July 24 – Grace and fury by Tracy Banghart
July 24 – Record of a spaceborn few by Becky Chambers
July 31 – The darkest legacy by Alexandra Bracken
July 31 – Sea witch by Sarah Henning
Come talk to me!
What is on your July TBR? And what is your most anticipated July release?