So normally my TBR consist of 5 books of which I’m 82% sure I will read that month, and it always contains one classic.
This month I decided to do it a bit differently. The theme of this month will be sequels! So in case that is not clear, I will try and read as many sequels, which I already own, as possible!
So here is a list with sequels that I own:
- Crystal storm by Morgan Rhodes
- The heart of betrayal by Mary E Pearson
- The ask and the answer by Patrick Ness
- Crown of embers by Rae Carson
- Legendary by Stephanie Garber
- Opposition by Jennifer L Armentrout (Ebook)
- When a Scot ties the know by Tessa Dare (Ebook, companion novel)
- Lair of dreams by Libba Bray (Ebook)
So this is only a list of 8 books, which should be doable considering I read around 20 books a month, but I won’t promise anything. Especially since I also really want to read these books:
- The wind in the willows by (classic of the month, don’t own yet..)
- To kill a kingdom by Alexandra Christo (I was thinking about listening to this audiobook)
- Fawkes by (Really excited to read this arc!)
- A thousand perfect notes by CG Drews @paperfury
- The cruel prince by Holly Black
- And also want to continue my reread of Harry Potter, this month it’s time for the order of the phoenix!
- I also would really like to continue the audiobooks for Magnus Chase and the gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan.
And then the list was suddenly really long.. 16 book which sounds less realistic since I’m really busy this month with finishing up my internship, which is really exciting and scary! Also some of these books are quite long!
There aren’t a lot of new releases I’m really excited about, but here are some that sparked my interest:
5-6 Smoke in the sum by Renee Ahdieh (haven’t read book 1 yet)
5-6 The art of french kissing by Brianna R Shrum (read an arc, check my review here!)
5-6 Black Panther by Nnedi Okorafor (Mostly because of the author)
7-6 A thousand perfect notes by CG Drews
12-6 A reaper at the gates by Sabaa Tahir (Haven’t started this series yet..)
26-6 Giant days extra thingy by John Allison (don’t know how to call it)
Come talk to me!
For which books are you really excited?