Today I want to share my June reading plans and my Whateverthon TBR with you!
Whateverthon is a monthlong readathon hosted by Maddie @Bookbrowsingblog! There is a lot to this readathon, with teams and points and a bingo board, so I really recommend watching the announcement video!
I will first go into my bookopoly picks, and then show what books I plan to read for the bingo board!
I decided to make a new board, since I wasn’t happy with some of the squares haha! So here is the new board!
For this month I decided to start off with 10 rolls!
Roll 1 – Graphic novel – Heartstopper vol 4 by Alice Oseman!
Roll 2 – Contemporary – Act Your Age Eve Brown by Talia Hibbert (audiobook)!
Roll 3 – Standalone – Untamed Shore by Silvia Moreno-Garcia!
Roll 4 – Fantasy – The Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan!
Roll 5 – E-book/audio – The Wolf of Oren-Yaro by KS Villoso!
Roll 6 – Randomise your TBR – The Extraordinaries by TJ Klune (I listed some books I wanted to read for the readathon and did a random number generator!)
Roll 7 – Fantasy – Traitor’s Blade by Sebastien de Castell!
Roll 8 – Science-fiction – The Martian by Andy Weir!
Roll 9 – Fantasy – Bloodwitch by Susan Dennard (Reread)!
Roll 10 – E-book/audio – Lost in the Never Woods by Aiden Thomas (Audio)!
So now for the readathon books! I’m aiming to read 12 books and joining team Epic and High!
Here is the bingoboard!
- Cover reminds of pride flag – The Extraordinaries!
- Reread – Bloodwitch!
- 5 star prediction – The Dragon Reborn!
- Author’s Debut – The Martian!
- Out of Comfort Zone – Untamed Shore!
- Hauled in the past year – The Martian!
- Indie/Self-published – The Wolf of Oren-Yaro!
- POC rep – Act Your Age Eve Brown!
- Poll – Heartstopper vol 4
- TBR Game Prompt – I’m going to use my book for ‘randomise your TBR’, I feel like that is a prompt on many people’s TBR game!
- Buddy Read – Bloodwitch (reading for witchlandsalong, so I think that counts!)
- Disability/MH rep – Act Your Age Eve Brown!
- Bookish Creator’s Fave list – Traitor’s Blade (fave of Jade from Jadeyreareads)
- Cover Team Colour – Empire in Black and Gold (although I think there are more on this list that would fit!)
- Title last letter -> Title first letter – Middlewest (vol 2) -> Traitor’s Blade!