Thanks to Sidh Aneja @Just One More Chapter for nominating me! Check out this blog, it is great!
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award!
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions!
Sidh Aneja´s questions:
- What is your favourite book?
Starting of with a hard question!
I recently did a post about my favourite books, which you can find here!
But if I have to say one right now, I will go with the final empire by Brandon Sanderson! (but you will probably get a different answer if you ask me on a different day haha)
2. What is the name of your favourite tv show/movie?
For TV show I think I will go with Stranger Things! I also really like Riverdale, but the last season really disappointed me..
For movie, I always love watching HP, but also Mamma Mia haha!
3. Hills or beaches?
Hills! Beaches are often way too busy for me, and SO. MUCH. SAND.
4. What is your favourite genre?
Fantasy! I also love Science-fiction, and I do need some romance/contemporary once in a while 🙂
5. Why do you love reading?
Because reading can take you everywhere! Either somewhere else in this world or some totally different world!
So basically escapism haha!
But I also really like that you can learn so much from books, different cultures, religions etc.
6. Dogs or cats?
I don’t have a strong opinion about this, but I will go with cats. Just because I love their attitude!
7. Who is your favourite author?
Another hard question!
VE Schwab! But this is another answer that will differ everyday haha! (Also I did not want to say Sanderson again!)
8. What are your hobbies?
9. If you could be one person for a day, who would it be?
I know this is a boring answer, but I would love to swap a day with a Hogwarts student! Just a regular school day! I would love to follow a Charms class, or Care of Magical Creatures, or honestly any class haha!
10. How do you organise your bookshelf?
I don’t really have a strict organisation. I keep authors and series together, but for the rest it is just how it fits/ looks nice. I have some shelves that only fit regular paperbacks, so obviously those need to be together haha
Here you can find my bookshelf tour!
11. Favourite non-fiction book?
I don’t read that much non-fiction, and I really should do it more since there are so many interesting ones out there!
I loved listening to Becoming by Michelle Obama and Dear Girls by Ali Wong!
Jill @Jill’s Books Blog
Fiona @Fi’s Bibliofiles
Anastasia @So Many Books, So Little Time
Meeghan @Meeghan Reads
Lori @The Reading Fairy
Chiara @Bookworms Anonymous
Mandy @Devouring Books
Hannah @Hannah’s Library
Veronika, Ruzaika and Sabrina @Wordy and Whimiscal
Isabelle @Nine Tale Vixen
Hamad @The Book Prescription
- What is the most important thing you look for when you are reading a book?
- Favourite book you have read so far this year?
- What book can you always reread?
- Who is an auto-buy author for you?
- Who is a new-to-you author you loved recently?
- From which author do you own the most books?
- Do you prefer to listen to music (or other sound) while reading or read in silence?
- What is a genre you wish to read more of?
- What book do you really hope to read before the end of the year?
- How do you organise your bookshelves?
- What is your favourite reading spot?