Thanks to Sara @Sunflower Seeds for nominating me! Check out her blog, it is great!
- Say thank you to the person who has nominated you for the award!
- Answer the 11 questions the person has asked you
- Nominate 11 people
- Ask the people who you have nominated 11 questions!
Sara´s questions (I warn you, I won’t be able to answers most of these, I’m too boring hahah):
- If you could swap places with a celebrity for one day who would it be?
Here we start already.. I really do not care about celebrities, so I do not really follow them.
But to say someone, I think it would be hilarious to live the life of a Kardashian for a day haha, all the drama! (but just one day, then I would be done with it!)
2. One positive thing about yourself?
Eeh.. I don’t like to complain, so I guess that is a good thing! (In most cases!)
3. Candy or chocolate?
This question is just rude.. I’m such a sweet tooth I love (almost) all things sugary..
But if I really have to choose I would go for chocolate I think!
4. Favourite art medium?
Also not really into art, in case art like paintings and sculptures are meant! I would then go for drawings/paintings!
Obviously if writing (the books on my shelves) would be considered, I would go for that haha!
Or music?! Does that count as well! I love listening to music?!
5. Favourite place in nature?
I love walking through the woods with all the fall leaves! Not really a place haha, more of a setting!
6. What’s your favourite riddle?
Eeh? I don’t really do riddles?
7. What’s the most ironic thing you’ve seen happen?
As I said, I’m boring, I cannot come up with anything..!
8. Cringy memory?
Maybe not too cringy (it was at the moment). I remember my first work day in a bigger shop, and I did not have my card yet to enter and leave the building. So I wanted to leave on my first day, but could not open the door, so I rang the bell to the reception, not knowing if that was what I was supposed to do and were the bell was going to. So they picked up and for some reason I got scared/ashamed so I walked away from the bell. 5 min later I realized there was no other way for me to leave the building, so I rang again. And they asked if I rang earlier, I said ‘no’ and they were like ‘you know we can see the camera…’. I felt so stupid haha!
9. Which two people would you like to see in a movie together? (can be absolutely anybody)
Me and my best friends! I’m really not into celebrities, so can’t really list many haha!
10. Have you ever pranked someone? If so – What did you do?
I mean did we all not call random numbers when we were younger? That is the most pranking I have done..
11. Suggest a one word story theme.
Jaleenajo @Beaches and Books
Zezee @Zezee with Books
Joanna @The Geekish Brunette
Celeste @Novel Notions
Sophie @Beware of the Reader
Kat @The Scarlet Reader
Ren Strange @Strange Storyteller
Aubrey @The Shelf Life Chronicles
Becky @Becky’s Book Blog
Yolanda @Past Midnight
Tina Woodbury @Reading Between the Pages
- Why did you start blogging?
- Favourite book of the year so far?
- Favourite movie?
- What is your favourite colour?
- Favourite season?
- Hills or beaches?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is something that can really light up your day?
- Your best childhood memory?
- What do you like to do in your free time(besides reading)?
- What is a skill you would love to learn?