So I always put 5 books on my TBR, of which I’m pretty sure I will actually read:
- Anna Karenina – Leo Tolstoy (Classic of the month, really daunting I know.. but I will try)
- Batman: nightwalker – Marie Lu
- A court of frost and starlight – Sarah J Maas
- Warstorm – Victoria Aveyard
- Furyborn – Claire Legrand (Have arc from Fairyloot)
So as you can see I plan on reading some new releases this month, but I’m just so excited for all of them!
Some other books that I own that are recently grabbing my attention:
- Crystal storm – Morgan Rhodes (recently read book 4 of this series, so really excited to continue)
- To kill a kingdom – Alexandra Christo (I’m hearing amazing reviews about this one!)
- The ask and the answer – Patrick Ness (Really loved the first book, so should continue)
- The assassin’s apprentice – Robin Hobb (Sounds so amazing!)
- School for good and evil #3 – Soman Chainani on audio
May New Releases
Here are some May releases I’m looking forward to, there are of course way more!
May 1st: A court of frost and starlight – Sarah J Maas
May 1st: The smoke thieves – Sally Green
May 1st: Trials of Apollo #3 – Rick Riordan
May 1st: Themis files #3 – Sylvain Neuvel
May 15th: Warstorm – Victoria Aveyard
May 22nd: Furyborn – Claire Legrand
May 29th: Lifelike – Jay Kristoff
May 29th: Legendary – Stephanie Garber
So that’s lots to look forward to!
Come talk to me!
What do you plan on reading?
What are your most anticipated May releases?