Thanks to Julie @OneBookMore for tagging me! Go check out her blog!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the ward and provide a link as well. (Okoto @OkotoEnigmasBlog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 fun facts about me
- I have 5 piercings, all in my ears!
- I really want a tattoo of an owl!
- I love Dr Martens, I might have 5 pairs!?!
Questions from Julie
- If you could meet any author, living or dead, who would it be and why?
I haven’t met any author haha, so I would love to meet any!
But I think Samantha Shannon and Susan Dennard would be so much fun to meet!
2. Which books are you most looking forward to reading?
All of them!?
But to name a few (cause I can’t choose one..); Night of the dragon, Aurora burning, eye of the world!
3. (Weird question) If you could morph two animals to make one super animal, what two animals would you choose? Why?
Love this question!
My favourite animal is either an owl or a hippopotamus, but I think combining those would be very weird haha!
I think maybe a cat with owl wings would be fun ahha!
4. What was your favourite book when you were a kid?
Well, I read Dutch books when I was a kid. So most of you won’t know these books haha! But one of my favourite series was called ‘How to survive..’ and then each book had a different topic! Like ‘how to survive my vacation’, ‘Hoe to survive first year of high school’, ‘How to survive my first kiss’ and so one. I absolutely loved them!
5. What do you like to do other than reading?
Currently I’m loving my switch ahah! But I also really enjoy going for a run (on the treadmill, don’t really like running outside..!)
My questions (going to copy some haha)
- How do you fit blogging in your daily life?
- (Weird question) If you could morph two animals to make one super animal, what two animals would you choose? Why?
- Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
- What was your favourite book when you were a kid?
- Which books are you most looking forward to reading?
Nominations (Don’t feel pressured to do this!)
Amber @Escape life in the pages
Karla @Reads and thoughts
Becky @Becky’s book blog
Laura @Laura’s literary Letters
Skye @Books in the skye
Amanda @Classy x Book reviews
Kristi @Confessions of a YA Reader
Allisa @Alissa White’s book blog
Joanna @The Geekish Brunette
Lynn @Lynns Books