Title: Broken prince
Author: Erin Watt
Format: Paperback from the library
Publisher: Everafter romance
Page count: 358
Release day: July 25th 2016
Series: The royals #2
Rating: 2 stars
*My review for book 1 can be seen here!*
What is it about? (Summary from GoodReads)
From wharf fights and school brawls to crumbling lives inside
glittery mansions, one guy tries to save himself.
THESE ROYALS WILL RUIN YOU…
Reed Royal has it all—looks, status, money. The girls at his elite prep school line up to date him, the guys want to be him, but Reed never gave a damn about anyone but his family until Ella Harper walked into his life.
What started off as burning resentment and the need to make his father’s new ward suffer turned into something else entirely—keep Ella close. Keep Ella safe. But when one foolish mistake drives her out of Reed’s arms and brings chaos to the Royal household, Reed’s entire world begins to fall apart around him.
Ella doesn’t want him anymore. She says they’ll only destroy each other.
SHE MIGHT BE RIGHT.
Secrets. Betrayal. Enemies. It’s like nothing Reed has ever dealt with before, and if he’s going to win back his princess, he’ll need to prove himself Royally worthy.
What I thought:
Okay so right after I finished this book I felt really angry and rated it 1 star on GoodReads. Obviously I changed my mind a bit.
So let’s start with the Negative:
- Reed was wayyyy to possessive. He is a dick most of the book.
- Ella is just stupid.
- Both of them didn’t make sense.
- Also I don’t understand why all of them are so mean towards
- Plot was all over the place.
- Most parts were boring.
And end with the Positive:
- Easton. For some reason I really like him, and his brotherly feelings towards Ella. But he also has some weird characteristics.
- The cliffhanger! The reason way I raised my rating to 2 stars, cause I need to know what happens. And I don’t think I can rate a book 1 star, and then still read the sequel haha.
Okay so even though this book made me feel many negative feelings, I will still pick up the sequel, but honestly will probably skim most of it ahah.
Come talk to me!
Was there ever a book you didn’t like but you still read the sequel?