This is part 2 of my post about series I’m in the middle of (see part one here!) Since this was originally one post, this is written a bit in advance, so it is possible that there are some changes!
Series I could continue but just haven’t (not including graphic novels and manga):
- The bear and the nightingale – Katherine Arden. Only book 3 left!
- The bone season – Samantha Shannon. I’ve only read book one.
- Rebel of the sands – Alwyn Hamilton. Only read book one.
- Assassins apprentice – Robin Hobb. Read book one and two!
- Nevermoor – Jessica Townsend. I’ve only read book one, and just ordered book two!
- Everless – Sara Holland. Again just ordered book two.
- Truthwitch – Susan Dennard. I just received book two (so I might have already read this!)
- Ace of shades – Amanda Foody. Only read book one.
- Renegades – Marissa Meyer. Only read book one, and tbh not in a hurry to continue, but I will at some point.
- Alchemist of loom – Elise Kova. Only read book one, but I’m planning to read the rest soon!
- Aru shah and the end of time – Only read book one, but really excited for the sequel!
- The way of kings – Only read book one part one haha, but will definitely read part 2 soon!
- School of good and evil – Soman Chainani. I’ve read three books! I stopped because the audiobook of book four was not available, but by now I think it is!
- Three dark crowns – Kendare Blake. I only read book one, wasn’t too impressed, but will continue at some point!
- Leviathan wakes – James SA Corey. Only read one, so I have many more to go! I already have book two though!
- The dreadful tale of prosper redding – Alexandra Bracken. Only read book one, and own book two, so hopefully that will happen soon!
- Sabriel – Garth Nix. Literary listening it to it while typing this, so I assume I will have finished when this is posted!
I *think* these are all.. The ideal thing would be if I come back to this at the end of the year or something to see which series I actually continued! Let’s hope I will remember that by the end of the year!
10 thoughts on “Series I should continue”
There are so many, I can’t keep them straight, lol. I’m caught up on Ace of Shades, but think I”m behind a novella on Three Dark Crowns.
I have so many series that I need to conclude that it’s actually embarrassing. I made a list myself about three years ago and I was literally red faced! Perhaps I should go and dig it out and see how many I managed to finish and how many more I’ve added.Doomed.Lynn 😀
Hahah, yeah I kinda made this list in the hope I would actually continue them in the near future!
One series that stands out to me that I need to continue is the outlander series. I am on book 4 and life kinda got busy so I never picked it up. I actually ordered it the other day from book depository so I am determined to continue. There are others that I decided to stop read though so I am not counting those. Sabriel is a wonderful series and it just gets better!
Ooh I forgot about the Outlander series I read the first three books awhile ago, also really need to continue! I hope you will enjoy when you continue!
I really need to read the Bear in the Nightingale series! I’ve heard nothing but good things!
It is amazing!
I want to read the Rebel of the Sands series and Ace of Shades but I haven’t started either yet!! I’ve heard good things about them both though. I’ve read the first two of the the Three Dark Crown series and I found them alright but not one of my favourites. I’m not sure if I will continue but I am curious to see how it ends. I hope you enjoy all of the rest of these series– Happy Reading!!
I only read book one of three dark crowns, it was not too special to me, but still curious to the next one!
Comments are closed.