Previously I talked about books I’m waiting for the sequel to continue and series I should continue. So I thought let’s also talk about series I (probably) won’t continue! I will try to explain why haha. And if I have reviews they are linked!
- Heart of thorns – Bree Barton. I got this book in a Fairyloot box, I don’t think I would have picked it up on my own. It was an okay read, but I have no desire to know what happens next.
- State of Sorrow – Melinda Salisbury. Another fairyloot book I would not have picked up on my own, and again don’t really care what happens next.
- Grace and Fury – Tracy Banghart. Again Fairyloot book (is this a theme!?), this book did interest me and I might have read it even if I did not get it. But I was just a bit bored while reading this!
- And I darken – Kiersten White. I really did try, I read two books, but I just don’t think Kiersten White is for me.
- Furyborn – Claire LeGrand. I actually think I gave this quite an okay review, I just don’t feel the need at all to continue.
- Defy the stars – Claudia Grey. This book had too much romance and not enough sci-fi for me.
- Howl’s moving castle – Diana Wynne Jones. I liked the first book, but don’t really have the desire to continue.
- The storm runner – JC Cervantes. This was a good book, but I don’t think it needs a sequel?! Also I felt like the story was kinda over.
- Reawakened – Colleen Houck. I was pleasantly surprised by book one, but couldn’t care less in book two.
- Of fire and stars – Audrey Coulthurst. I can see why people like this one, but I just didn’t.
- Mirage – Somaiya Daud. I just didn’t enjoy this and thought it was boring.
- The thief – Megan Whalen Turner. I actually read 5 books in this series, and I don’t think I would have gotten this far if it wasn’t for the readalong I participated in. I know there is only one more book coming, but I just don’t really care.
- The royals – Erin watt. I read two book in this series, the first one I actually kinda enjoyed, but the second one really made me angry.
- Shatter me – Tahereh Mafi. I read book one so long ago, and I cannot remember anything about it. I just remember that it did not really make an impression on me.
- Red Rising – Pierce Brown. This is probably an unpopular opinion, but I really did not like this one..
This is it for now. There might be more, but I don’t remember them at this moment!