Back in July I did a post about books I *probably* won’t continue, and I thought I would up date that list. I won’t name the same series again, you could look at that list here if you want!
These are books that in this moment in time I don’t feel like continuing, but of course that does not mean I cannot change my mind about them! (and of course we all have different opinions, so I’m happy for you if these are series you love!)
- October Daye series by Seanan McGuire – I only read book one, but it just did not interest me so much, didn’t hate it though but there are other books that interest me way more.
- The fifth season by NK Jemisin – I know there are so many people out there who love this series, but I just didn’t get it I think?!
- Leviathan wakes by James SA Corey – I’m putting this one on this list a bit hesitantly, because I really wanted to love this series, but again I think I just did not understand this one?! I might reread it to try again!
- These broken stars by Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner – I read the first two books, but have no interest in the last one whatsoever..
- A curse so dark and lonely by Brigid Kemmerer – This one is probably no surprise, I have not made it secret that I did not enjoy this book at all haha!
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin – This was just not what I expected from it, and was quite disappointed.
- Ninth house by Leigh Bardugo – Did not even finish this book haha
- Gideon the ninth by Tamsyn Muir – Another book where I feel like I just did not understand what I was reading..
- Furyborn by Claire Legrand – I’m actually surprised this was not on my previous list.. Did not enjoy this one.
- Red rising by Pierce Brown – Another one that I really wanted to love, but I just did not connect with it.
- The glass spare by Lauren Destefano – This book was just a mess..
- The wicked + The divine by Kieron Gillen – A graphic novel series, I just didn’t enjoy the story line..
I hope I did not offend anyone with this list ahah!