- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post/or on your blog.
- If a genie granted you three wishes, what would you wish for?
Right now I would liked covid to be over! I would like an apartment with a better kitchen and more space for shelves. And endless money to spend on books :p
2. Which book do you think is overhyped?
House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas. I mean I liked the book, but I thought it was unnecessarily long!
3. If you had to give up watching movies or listening to music for the rest f your life, which would you choose?
If I can still watch series, I would give up movies! I do not watch them so often since they are too long for me haha!
4. How do you organise your bookshelf/bookshelves?
Just by how I think they look nice! I do like to keep authors and series together!
5. What is one of your proudest achievements?
Getting my Master’s degree!
6. If you had the chance to redesign the covers for one book or series, what cover-change would you bless us with?
The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. I really don’t like those covers with the faces. Although I think these got new covers earlier this year, but those are also not the best in my opinion!
7. Which food from your country should foreign readers definitely try?
Well The Netherlands is not really famous for much food haha. I mean we have cheese, and the cheese here is definitely better than the ‘Dutch cheese’ sold in other countries, way more taste!
Also we have the best salty liquorice, but every time I gave this to my friends from other countries they hated it haha!
8. What is one of your most unpopular opinions?
I really didn’t like Red, White and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston.. Sorry!
9. Which five emojis and/or GIFs best describe you?
For some reason my blog doesn’t allow me to post smileys.. every time I include them there is some kind of error with uploading..
10. A book you think I (and everyone else) should go and read already?
I know everyone is reading this right now, but I love Addie La Rue! I’m really into Robin Hobb at the moment! And another recent favourite is the Pages & Co series!
11. Which post someone else wrote did you love recently?
Actually I really liked this post from Naemi @A Book Owl’s Corner ‘Stuff That Happens in Books but Never in Real Life’
- What is your favourite book?
Let’s start with a hard one..
Right at the moment of writing this I would say the Poppy War series (maybe because I’m currently rereading it haha)
2. What is your dream job?
One were I don’t have to work every day but still earn a lot! So that I have more time to read and still have money to spend :p
3. What is your most anticipated release of 2021?
Witchshadow by Susan Dennard (June 22nd) and The Desolations of Devil’s Acre by Ransom Riggs (February 23rd).
4. Morning or night?
5. Who is your favourite fictional character?
Mmm Another hard one.. Kaz Brekker?!
6. Favourite food?
Eeh.. Toast with Avocado sounds really good right now!
7. Where do you want to travel?
Asia! Countries as Thailand, Japan, Philippines, India!
8. City or country?
I want to in a city from which it is easy to go to the woods!
9. What is your favourite object ever?
Weird question haha. Eeh I think a couch or comfy chair!
10. Where do you want to live?
For now I’m happy where I am haha! But I wouldn’t have anything against moving back to Sweden again someday!
11. What is your favourite aesthetic?
Nominations (don’t feel pressured to do this!):
Joanna @The Geekish Brunette
Lisa @Way Too Fantasy
Asha @A Cat, A Book and A Cup Of Tea
Sahi @My World of Books
Jess @Lady Book Dragon
Lori @The Reading Fairy
Naty @Naty’s Bookshelf
Vee @Vee Bookish
Julie @One Book More
Jane @Blogger Books
- Favourite ice cream flavour?
- What would be your dream destination for a vacation?
- What is your favourite bookish merchandise?
- Favourite bookish trope?
- Least favourite bookish trope?
- Do you binge series, or read books in between?
- What book did you want to read in 2020 but haven’t (yet)?
- What is a 2021 release you cannot wait for?
- What 2021 book adaptation you cannot wait for?
- What is a goal you would like to accomplish in 2021?
- What do you like to do besides reading/blogging?