I’ve gotten another nomination for the sunshine blogger awards! Thanks Jenna @Bookmark your thoughts! Please go visit her blog, I enjoy reading all her posts!
Copied from Jenna’s post:
Taken from Rachael’s post: “According to Meeghan, it’s an award given to bloggers who you find creative, positive, and/or inspiring as a way to spread the love and sunshine across the blogging community.”
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
The questions Jenna asked:
- What’s your favourite lesser known book or series and why?
I used to really love Night School by CJ Daugherty, not sure if I still would if I would read it now. I really liked the mystery in this book.
Another one that comes to mind is Dresscodes for small towns by Courtney C Stevens, this book is so beautifully written. I love that we got on a journey with Billie, while she is figuring out her sexuality. (review here!)
2. Describe the best food you’ve ever read about in a book.
Can’t think of any right now, but the food descriptions in With the fire on high are amazing!
3. Would you rather be a character in a whimsical magical tale or an epic space opera?
Ooh hard one.. I will probably have more change of surviving in a whimsical magical tale, but space opera sounds amazing! No I will go with whimsical, it will probably drive me crazy, but flying in a space ship scares me haha!
4. If you could change something about your favourite book, what would you change?
I’m sorry but I hate these kind of questions.. I don’t know, probably nothing because it is my favourite book and I loved it all?!
5. Why did you start blogging?
This is a question I like though! I always read blogs and watched booktube, and wanted to be part of the community! Since filming myself is nothing for me I decided to start blogging. And I’m so happy I did, I love talking about books and seeing other peoples thoughts.
6. What is your most controversial bookish opinion?
Mm hard one, I didn’t like A curse so dark and lonely by Brigid Kemmerer, but I did really like Carve the mark by Veronica Roth!
7. Personal library or public library?
Personal library, but since I’m currently living abroad I really try to not by books and use the public library! Which is a good thing!
8. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
Another question I always struggle with.. I think I’m hardworking, and I like that!
9. What book character would you name a pet after? (and what kind of animal is the pet?)
I don’t actually want a pet.. But I think I would go with a Harry Potter character. Like Fred, George, James.
10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere within driving distance (like 5 hours max) right now?
Disneyland Paris sounds good! I think that is exactly 5 hours driving from here haha!
11. Who is your book boyfriend (or girlfriend)?
Maybe Nic from the Illuminae files!?
I have no inspiration, so I guess this will be a list with quite boring questions.. (Also I’m copying some of Jenna’s questions because they were good, and interesting!)
- Most recent favourite read?
- Most recent least favourite read?
- Most recent favourite cover?
- Newest favourite character?
- Your most hated character?
- What type of world would you want to live in, if you could choose anything? (like fantasy world, sci-fi, magical etc)
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you use the public library?
- Your most controversial bookish opinion?
- Most excited thing you’ve done this year?
- What are you looking forward the most for the rest of the year?
Okay those are indeed very random questions..
Meeghan @Meeghan reads, Sahi @My world of books, Lynn @Lynnsbooks, Eliza @Dusk Angel Reads, Mogsy @The bibliosanctum
8 thoughts on “Sunshine blogger awards #2”
Ahh congratulations on the award! 🙂
I’ve heard great things about With the Fire on High, even more eager to get to it know, knowing it has delicious food in it, too, haha 🙂
Thanks! Hopefully you will love it 🙂
Congratulations on the award (:
I love reading peoples answers to questions about lesser known books, it can bring new ones to your radar.
I hope you get to go to Disneyland sometime too.
Thanks! Yes definitely, it is so easy to’overlook’ books, just because others are so hyped!
I’ve not met anyone who has said they liked Carve the Mark yet!! I have it and The Fates Divided, but no one has given me a compelling reason to read them yet. I’m intrigued by what you think of them!
Also, thank you for the tag!!
I really do see why people don’t like it, but personally I really enjoyed my time reading it haha! (I do have a review up for the second book, but I read the first one before I had my blog!)
Great post! I didn’t like A curse so dark and lonely either (I’m probably going to get exiled from the book blogging community for saying that!)
Haha I totally felt the same for stating that!
Comments are closed.