I’ve gotten another nomination for the sunshine blogger awards! Thanks Jenna @Bookmark your thoughts! Please go visit her blog, I enjoy reading all her posts!
Copied from Jenna’s post:
Taken from Rachael’s post: “According to Meeghan, it’s an award given to bloggers who you find creative, positive, and/or inspiring as a way to spread the love and sunshine across the blogging community.”
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
The questions Jenna asked:
- What’s your favourite lesser known book or series and why?
I used to really love Night School by CJ Daugherty, not sure if I still would if I would read it now. I really liked the mystery in this book.
Another one that comes to mind is Dresscodes for small towns by Courtney C Stevens, this book is so beautifully written. I love that we got on a journey with Billie, while she is figuring out her sexuality. (review here!)
2. Describe the best food you’ve ever read about in a book.
Can’t think of any right now, but the food descriptions in With the fire on high are amazing!
3. Would you rather be a character in a whimsical magical tale or an epic space opera?
Ooh hard one.. I will probably have more change of surviving in a whimsical magical tale, but space opera sounds amazing! No I will go with whimsical, it will probably drive me crazy, but flying in a space ship scares me haha!
4. If you could change something about your favourite book, what would you change?
I’m sorry but I hate these kind of questions.. I don’t know, probably nothing because it is my favourite book and I loved it all?!
5. Why did you start blogging?
This is a question I like though! I always read blogs and watched booktube, and wanted to be part of the community! Since filming myself is nothing for me I decided to start blogging. And I’m so happy I did, I love talking about books and seeing other peoples thoughts.
6. What is your most controversial bookish opinion?
Mm hard one, I didn’t like A curse so dark and lonely by Brigid Kemmerer, but I did really like Carve the mark by Veronica Roth!
7. Personal library or public library?
Personal library, but since I’m currently living abroad I really try to not by books and use the public library! Which is a good thing!
8. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
Another question I always struggle with.. I think I’m hardworking, and I like that!
9. What book character would you name a pet after? (and what kind of animal is the pet?)
I don’t actually want a pet.. But I think I would go with a Harry Potter character. Like Fred, George, James.
10. Where would you go if you could go anywhere within driving distance (like 5 hours max) right now?
Disneyland Paris sounds good! I think that is exactly 5 hours driving from here haha!
11. Who is your book boyfriend (or girlfriend)?
Maybe Nic from the Illuminae files!?
I have no inspiration, so I guess this will be a list with quite boring questions.. (Also I’m copying some of Jenna’s questions because they were good, and interesting!)
- Most recent favourite read?
- Most recent least favourite read?
- Most recent favourite cover?
- Newest favourite character?
- Your most hated character?
- What type of world would you want to live in, if you could choose anything? (like fantasy world, sci-fi, magical etc)
- Why did you start blogging?
- Do you use the public library?
- Your most controversial bookish opinion?
- Most excited thing you’ve done this year?
- What are you looking forward the most for the rest of the year?
Okay those are indeed very random questions..