Thanks to Jane @Blogger books for nominating me!
Great questions once again, I will do my best and answer them 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
- What was the best book you read this year?
Oh hard question.. I’m just going to name some! Truthwitch, warbreaker, The last magician, Do you dream of Terra Two?, Crown of feathers, the poppy war!
Okay I’m going to have a hard time making my favourite list at the end of the year!
2. Did you discover any new favourite authors and if so, who?
Yes, Susan Dennard, Nicki Pau Preto and Rory Power!
3. You’re stranded on an island and could only pick one book, which one would it be?
Ooh no, this another hard one! My go to answer would be Harry Potter, but maybe I would go with Warbreaker this time, I already want to reread it!
4. What character can you relate to the most?
I barely red a book and be like, ‘ooh we’re so similar’ haha, maybe partly because I mostly read fantasy and I don’t have those kickass fighting/magic skills! So this another hard one for me!
Maybe Molly from the upside of unrequited?
5. List your Top Three favourite authors?
Pff, Brandon Sanderson, VE Schwab, Leigh Bardugo/Jay Kristoff! (I can’t do three.. I will let Leigh Bardugo depend on if I love Ninth house!)
6. What author do you own the most books of?
If we ignore my ~20 copies of Harry Potter and the philosophers stone, I think it is VE Schwab!
7. Describe your favourite bookstore!
I’m currently in love with the ‘English bookshop’ here in Uppsala! It only has English books, as the name implies, which is not that normal here in Europe! Also it is just a very full store, with lots of random shelves and stacks of books, I love it! Kinda the bookstore vibes you get from movies!
8. Why did you start your blog?
Because I wanted to express my love for reading somewhere! And I’m so happy I did, I love this community!
9. What is your number one pet peeve?
‘She/He released the breath she/he didn’t know she/he was holding’ ..
10. What city would you love to travel to one day?
Can’t choose between New York and Tokyo! I would love to visit both one day!
11. What’s your favourite quote?
‘I’m so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers’
‘It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities’
‘Never trust anyone who has not brought a book with them’
‘Elend: I kind of lost track of time..
Breeze: for two hours?
Elend: There were books involved.’
- Kaylee @Kayl’s all booked
- Kat @The scarlet reader
- Anastasia @So many Books, So Little Time
- Alana @The bookish chick
- Acqua @Acquadimore
- Ashwina @Nail that book
- Para @To other worlds
- Karina @Afire pages
- Kayla @Books and Blends
- Nicole @Read Eat Sleep Repeat
- Caitlin @Caitlin Althea
(Don’t feel pressured to do this!)
My questions (stealing some from Jane):
- Your top three reads of the year?
- Worst read of the year?
- What author do you own the most books of?
- Top three authors?
- Describe your favourite bookstore?
- Favourite quote?
- What city would you love to travel to one day?
- Favourite animal?
- Favourite fictional creature?
- Favourite posts to write?
- Any goals left for the year?