Thanks to Nen & Jen @ Nen&Jen for nominating me!
Great questions once again, I will do my best and answer them 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging site.
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
- Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
- What was the first book you really obsessed over?
The common answer, Harry Potter!
2. Which book was your last 1-star rating?
I don’t often give books 1 star. Often when I finish a book I give it 2 stars, because there was something that kept me reading, and I don’t like rating books I DNF’ed.
But one book I, for some reason, finished and rated 1 star was Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe! I really didn’t like that book!
3. Name your ultimate (specific) book + food/drink pairing
A thick fantasy book, with a huge cup of earl grey tea with milk, and some chocolate!
4. Do you ever read a book without reading its synopsis?
All the time! I never read synopsis for sequels, but I guess that is common?! But also if I like an authors previous book, I almost always pick up their next book without reading what the actual book is about. An example will be Winterwood by Shea Ernshaw, I will definitely read that since I loved The wicked deep, but I have no idea what it is about!
5. What is your favourite type of blogging post?
I love writing reviews! But also book tags! Those really make you think about all the books you have read/want to read!
6. What is your least favourite book trope?
I don’t love Love triangles, but I don’t hate them either, but what I do hate is when you have a love triangle, and then there is cheating, I think that is the worst!
7. Who was your favourite childhood author?
So I read book in Dutch when I was little, many of those books also written by Dutch authors.. So you probably won’t know her, but I was obsessed with book from ‘Francine Oomen’!
8. Do you like to write or only like to read?
For some reason many people assume that readers also like to write?! I mean I guess there are a lot of readers who like to write, but I really don’t! Just give me a book and I’m very happy!
9. If you could turn any book in to a film, which would it be?
Oh hard one! I’m always a bit dubious about this, since I would love to see my favourite books on screen, but only if they do it how it looked like in my head ahah! And chance that that will happen is very little!
I do think City of ghosts by Victoria Schwab would be a nice show to watch!
10. What genre do you wish you could read?
Mystery! I mean it is not that I ‘can’t’ read this genre, I just don’t for some reason! But a lot of the time when I read a mystery book, I really love it!
11. What made you decide to get in to book blogging?
My love for reading! And I wanted a place to share this, and make friends who also love reading! (my ‘real life’ friends also love to read, but the more friends the better?!)
Destiny @Howling libraries
Brittany @Perfectly tolerable
Zezee @Zezee with books
Hannah @I have thoughts on books
Aimal @Bookshelves and paperbacks
Kayla @Books and blends
Becky @Becky’s book blog
Jenna @Bookmark your thoughts
Kristi @Confessions of a YA reader
Lau @Lau reads
Nicole @Read eat sleep repeat
My questions (stealing some):
- What was your last 5-star read?
- What was your last 1-star read?
- What is your least favourite book trope?
- Do you like to write or only read?
- How many books do like to read at the same time?
- What is your perfect reading setting?
- Hardcovers or paperbacks?
- Favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
- Auto-buy author?
- What is your OTP?
- Any (reading) goals you still need to accomplish before the end of the year?
8 thoughts on “Sunshine blogger awards #5”
I hate Love Triangles in general, but I agree when cheating is involved its the worst!!! Thanks for the tag 😀
No problem 🙂
I also very rarely read the synopsis!! I thought I might be in the minority… often all it takes is for someone who likes similar books to me to say “You should read this” and then I add it to my TBR!!
Same! I like to be surprised!
Great answers! I also jump into books without the synopsis sometimes. Especially if it’s a book that I herard someone else recommending enthusiastically.
Yes exactly! Just let it be a surprise!
Thanks for the tag!
No problem 🙂
Comments are closed.