Thanks to Destiny @Howling Libraries for tagging me! Please go check out her blog, I always love reading her posts!
- Crunching leaves: The world is full of colour! Choose a book with red/orange/yellow on the cover.
Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power! Definitely orange ahha!
I loved this book! Although I did like Wilder Girls a little bit more. This book is definitely good for the spooky season!
2. Cozy sweater: It’s finally cool enough for warm cozy clothing! What book gives you the warm fuzzies?
I feel like this answer should be a romance haha! We all know I don´t read those often, but a recent romance series that I enjoyed is the Hot & Hammered series by Tessa Bailey!
3. Fall storm: The wind is howling & the rain is pounding. Choose a book that you like to read on a stormy day.
All big fantasies! An unread book that I would like to pick up on a stormy day would be The Black Prism by Brent Weeks! Other big fantasies that I’m thinking off are Sanderson books or the Wheel of Time series!
4. Cool crisp air: Makes you breath freely – who’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?
I’m going to steal Destiny’s answer: ‘I would rather read about them’! All those scary fantasies worlds.. I would die!
5. Hot apple cider: warm autumn drink. What underhyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?
I feel like The Shadow of What Was Lost by James Islington should get more hype, although it did get some! Also The Last Namsara by Kristen Ciccarelli! It got some hype when it released but it deserves more!
6. Coat, scarves & mittens: The weather has turned cold & it’s time to cover up! What’s a book cover you don’t like?
I don’t like the cover of Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater, at least of the copy I own..
7. Pumpkin spice: Time for some starbucks! What’s your favourite fall comfort food?
Eeh.. I don’t think there are specific things I only eat during fall?!
We do celebrate ‘Sinterklaas’ in the beginning of December in The Netherlands, for this we eat ‘pepernoten’ which I love and mainly eat during fall!
8. Warm, cozy bonfire: spread the cozy warmth! Who so you tag?