Thanks to Leah @Leah Kristin for tagging me! Doing this one a bit late haha! Go check out her blog!
- Link the creator’s original Award post!
- Answer the questions
- Create 7 new questions
- Nominate 10 other bloggers
- What 3 GIFs would you use to sum up the last book you’ve read?
I don’t like GIFs haha. My most recent read at the moment of writing this is Wild Beauty! So something with flowers, I would also think about dancing in flower fields
2. A favourite independent shop and what you love about it?
Here in the Netherlands I’m not very impressed with the bookshops, since they mainly have Dutch books haah. We do have some English bookshops, but the once I know are chains!
When I loved in Sweden I was a huge fan of the English bookshop in Uppsala (not really sure if it is an independent bookshop though). But I loved it because it was so full and quite messy, which gave such a nice atmosphere!
3. What’s your current non-bookish obsession?
K-drama.. 2 of my colleagues made me watch It’s Okay Not to be Okay, so now I’m almost done with that show, and they gave me a very long list of other shows to watch haah! So I will be occupied with this for a while!
Also I keep enjoying playing Zelda 🙂
4. What was the last show that you watched?
As I just said, I’m almost done with watching It’s Okay Not to be Okay!
But before that I finished rewatching The Witcher! Loved it even more the second time around!
5. Favourite winter snack/recipe?
For some reason this question is harder then I expected haha! I can’t really think of a snack I only read in winter?!
For general food, I love food from the oven in winter, since it is always very warm food haha!
6. A book that you plan to re-read this year?
Ooh so many!
I’m currently in the middle of rereading the Throne of Glass series and the Grishaverse, I would also love to reread Mistborn and the Iron Fey series!
7. A movie you’re excited for?
To All the Boys number 3! Luckily it is coming very soon!
I’m also beyond excited for the Shadow and Bone series adaptation and the second season of The Witcher! And looking forward to Dune, although I really need to read the book first!
8. Most recent 5 star read and something awesome about that book?
So far this year I’ve only given my HP reread a five star!
But so many were very close! Raybearer and Legendborn for example!
Chiara @Bookworms Anonymous
Lori @The Reading Book Fairy
Louise @Lou’s Book Stuff
Flavia @Flavia The Bibliophile
Lais @The Bookish Skies
Cherry @Letters To The Lost
Zezee @Zezee With Books
Maryam @The Curious Reader
Noelle @Wordgazing and Magic
- A favourite independent bookstore and why?
- What is your current non-bookish obsession?
- A book you’re planning on rereading?
- A movie/TV show adaptation you’re excited for?
- Most recent 5 star read?
- What is your favourite season?
- Where would you go if you could go anywhere right now (in this world)?
6 thoughts on “The Outstanding Blogger Awards!”
That bookstore looks amazing! I actually love bookstores that are a bit messy like that, they have so much flavor. 🙂
Thanks for tagging me! I’m looking forward to the Shadow and Bone adaptation as well, although The Witcher looks especially interesting!
I hope it is amazing haha!
Comments are closed.