Thanks to Rukky @Eternity books for nominating me! Go check out her blog, it is amazing!
- Display the award logo.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Answer the questions of the one who nominated you.
- Nominate some bloggers.
- Ask them seven questions.
Did you meet any author this year? If so, which ones?
No I haven’t.. Authors don’t go to countries I live in.. (Netherlands, Estonia and Sweden). I would love to meet some though, like VE Schwab and Jay Kristoff.
What were your top 3 books this year?
Going for 2019 :p
This is a hard question.. But I will go with The poppy war, Warbreaker and Do you dream of Terra Two?! (All my best books of 2019 are listed here!)
What’s your most anticipated book for 2020?
Ooh so many:
On the top of my head: House of Earth and blood (march 3rd), Heart of flames (February 11th), Empire of the vampire (September 3rd).
(I did a post about anticipated releases in the first half year here!)
Coffee of Tea?
Tea 100%. I always drink tea, non-stop! I can appreciate a cup of coffee once in a while!
Which underrated book do you love?
Dresscodes for small towns by Courtney C Stevens! Will I ever stop mentioning this one?!
What would be your perfect night?
Good book, big cup of tea, fire place, cozy blanket, snow outside!
Choose a random question you would like to answer – Book to movie adaptation I’m excited about.
PS I still love you from Jenny Han!
- Book adaptation you’re excited about?
- Underrated book you love?
- Most anticipated release?
- Book you think is overhyped?
- Favourite season?
- Favourite book of the year so far?
- Book you think will end up on your favourite list?