Thanks to Brianna @Brianna’s Books and Randomness for tagging me!
A Smaugette is… I don’t even know. I just came up with it randomly like eight months ago and I don’t know why I did? I just did. Anyway, this tag is for people who are generally amazing. And that’s all of y’all.
- Tag the creator
- Make sure you have the rules and smaugette definition in your post!
- Tag 10 fantastic friends!
- Answer the questions!
- Make sure you put the award in the post!
- Give them a new thing to try (if they want) and (if you want) try the one given to you!
What I was supposed to try:
Write about something, anything, for at least ten minutes a day for a week. After the week ends, choose the piece of writing you’re proudest of and share it in a blog post. It can be anything, from a single sentence to the start of a novel, anything you want. Gt out of your comfort zone a little bit and be creative.
I’m going to be boring and not do this.. I don’t like writing, can’t come up with things. I really prefer reading other peoples work over trying to write something myself..
What I want you to try:
Read before bed every day for a week! This is my favourite thing about reading, so I recommend everyone to do this!
- What is a random hill you would die on?
Eeh can’t think of much..
Let’s go with Liquorice is the best candy out there! Especially salty ones!
2. What are you being for Halloween?
Well Halloween is already over, and I’m pretty sure I spend it the whole day in my pyjamas! But I don’t really celebrate Halloween, so I never dress up ahah!
3. Tell us about your favourite article of clothing and maybe (?) include a picture
Knitted sweaters are definitely my favourite kinds of clothing! I also love the shoes I’m wearing in this photo!
4. What is your favourite Thanos quote? Palpatine quote? Any quote?
Am I going to sound stupid if I say I have no clue who Thanos and Palpatine are?
Okay I just googled, but I can not give you a quote from them haha
I recently read The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue, which contained some amazing quotes, one being:
“Stories are a way to preserve one’s self. To be remembered. And to forget”
5. Who or what inspires you?
Cliché answer, but my friends and family!
6. What are your top five favourite memes?
I’m really not into memes.. Never use them, often scroll past them on twitter etc..
I mean I can see why sometimes they really add something to what you’re saying, I just don’t care for them ahah
7. Who is your favourite dragon?
For someone who loves books with dragons, it is a bit stupid I cannot come up with any..
I do love Toothless! The dragons in the Last Namsara are fun!
8. Top five favourite books right now?
Obviously this list changes everyday haha, but based on the books I recently read or thinking about:
- Tilly and the Bookwanderers by Anna James
- The Mad Ship by Robin Hobb
- The Poppy War by RF Kuang
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by Victoria Schwab
- Kingdom of the Wicked by Kerri Maniscalco
9. What is your ideal novel?
A book that totally takes me away from all the current events around me!
10. What memory would you think of to cast a patronus?
Probably the day/week were I graduated for my Master’s degree and got accepted for my first job! It was both a very stressful but also a very happy time!
Kristi @Confessions of a YA Reader
Dani @Literary Lion
Skye @Books in the Skye
Lais @The Bookish Skies
I think you’re supposed to answer the same questions?
6 thoughts on “The Smaugette Awards!”
I love knitted sweaters as well! That one in your picture is amazing. 🙂
I love to read before bed! It’s so nice.
It is the best!
Thanks for the tag!
Comments are closed.