Thanks to Virginia @The Sassy Library Fox for nominating me! Please check out this blog!
- Thanks the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award in your post/or on your blog.
- What’s your favourite hobby apart from reading?
I’m assuming blogging about books also doesn’t count haha!
I guess watching Netflix and going to the gym 🙂
2. If you could live in just one bookish universe which one would it be?
The wizarding world! To be original!
3. With which book character would you love to be besties with and why?
Nina Zenik! I love her, I think we would be great friends!
4. Which author would make you so starstruck that you couldn’t even utter a peep?
Eeh all of them? I don’t think I have to worry about that, because authors never come here haha!
But to name some, VE Schwab, Leigh Bardugo, Jay Kristoff, Sarah J Maas..
5. Is there a book genre you’d never read and if yes why?
Eeh I don’t necessary want to say no to any genre, especially lately I have been trying out different genres, and being quite pleasantly surprised! But I have no interest in reading erotica.
6. Imagine you’re a writer! Which kind of book would you write? (e.g. Genre, tropes, characters, etc.)
Well I struggle with that.. For some reason people always think readers also want to write, but I have no interest in that whatsoever. I actually often get a comment like, ‘when will you write a book’, when I say I love reading. My answer: Probably never ahah. I don’t have interest in it, and I don’t think I can come up with an original story!
BUT if I would write I would love to write some epic fantasy!
7. Which book/series would you love to see as a movie adaptation?
I recently read 10 blind dates, I think that would be an amazing movie!
I’m not very good in imagining the many fantasy books I read as movies, since most of them are quite complex to work out in movies/ TV shows I think! But then I know nothing about that world!
8. The best book you’ve read in 2020?
An ember in the ashes by Sabaa Tahir! I absolutely loved this book and I have no idea why I waited so long with actually reading this one!
9. Do you prefer to borrow books from the library or do you buy them for your own shelves at home?
I used to buy all the books I read, or at least most of them not always the once I listened to.
Currently I’m not able to buy too many books since I cannot fly them back home. So now I get books from the library, and I have a list with books that I actually want to buy. This list only has books that I really loved. In this way my bookshelf will only contain books that I absolutely loved, and I think that is amazing!
10. Your favourite song? (at the moment)
Immortals by Fall Out Boy, I keep listening to this one on repeat!
11. If you could be a mythical creature which one would you like to be? (e.g. vampires, werewolves, mermaids, etc)
I don’t want to live in the water, so no mermaids. I don’t want to live in the night and drink blood, so no vampires either.
So I guess werewolves haha! I still want to be part human at least, so can’t currently think of any others.
- The best book you’ve read in 2020?
- What new to you author did you discover this year?
- Which book/series would you love to see as a movie adaptation?
- What book have you reread the most?
- With which character would you love to swap places and why?
- Is there a book genre you’d never read and if yes why?
- What is your favourite bookish trope?
- An underrated book you love?
- Do you prefer to borrow books from the library or do you buy them for your own shelves at home?
- If you could be a mythical creature which one would you like to be? (e.g. vampires, werewolves, mermaids, etc)
- Do you prefer booktube or book blogs?
4 thoughts on “The sunshine blogger awards #8”
Thanks so much for the tag! I love your answers here. I wish that I loved going to the gym, I need to make that a bigger part of my life. 🙂
Great post! I just added An Ember in the Ashes to my TBR because of your review. I’m on the waiting list at my local library (online since all the libraries are closed here for at least another month). I’m hoping to get it soon! 🙂
Good to hear, I absolutwly love that book! I hope you will get a copy soon!
Comments are closed.