I was tagged by Cassie @Let’s get galactic and Becky @Becky’s book blog, thank you both!
“The Versatile Blogger Award, an award given to bloggers by bloggers, is a fun way to discover new blogs.” This is definitely a cool idea!
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself (eeeh.. I will try..)
- Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award (I don’t really know that many people here haha, but I will do my best!)
- Currently obsessed with Orphan Black. I literary just started, but can’t seem to stop haha.
- To me one of the saddest things about moving away from home, was that I had to leave my little garden behind 🙁 I could find so much peace in taking care of my plants! Also I was so proud every time I could eat something from my own garden.
- I’m neither a dog or a cat person.. I don’t know, I’m just not a big fan of either haha.
- I couldn’t choose between Summer and Winter, I think I love both seasons equally!
- I actually really enjoy going to the gym!
- Next year I will be living in Sweden, and I’m so excited!
- Okay I’m just saying random things right now haha. This summer I will be traveling to some new to me countries in Europe, and again, I’m so excited!
The reading chemist, BW reviews, Way to fantasy, Jill’s book blog, Book princess reviews, My year of reading dangerously.
4 thoughts on “The versatile Blogger awards!”
What a fun post. Good luck on the move to Sweden, it looks like a fun and beautiful country
I hope it will be 🙂
Congrats on the nomination! I haven’t watched Orphan Black but I hear good things! And as much as I get lazy, I actually enjoy fitness as well. The gym and the yoga studio feel like another home … which is HILARIOUS since I used to hate it ha-ha!
Ooh I definitely recommend!
It is good to enjoy fitness I guess 🙂
Comments are closed.