I was tagged by Destiny @Howling Libraries for this tag! Go check out her blog, always amazing posts!
- Answer the questions given to you by your nominator
- Make up your own questions and tag others!
- Would you rather a series you love never gets its final book, or have its final book with an ending you dislike?
I think an ending I dislike.. Then I would just pretend it did not happen. But if the final book never comes, it is endless waiting, which is annoying.. (The name of the wind book 3?!?!)
2. Would you rather your favourite series get a cheesy adaptation with the perfect cast or an otherwise good adaptation with a cast you hate?
I feel like if the adaptation is good, it is easier to overlook the cast. If it is a bad adaptation, I don’t really care if the cast was good. So I would prefer a good adaptation!
3. Would you rather cry at every book you read, or never feel strong emotions about any book you read?
I guess cry in every book? As long as they are also happy tears!
4. Would you rather meet your favourite author or favourite character?
Favourite character! I wouldn’t even know what to say to a favourite author ahha!
5. Would you rather every book you read have romance, or never read a romance again?
A book having romance is not a bad thing, as long as it is not always the main thing haha! I would go with every book having romance, as long as there are also still epic battles etc!
6. Would you rather read a book with a great plot and unlikable characters, or a boring plot and amazing characters?
Great plot! I’m definitely more a fan of the plot then characters! If nothing happens in the book I generally do not like it. If a book has an amazing plot, but I don’t like the main character, I will still enjoy it!
7. Would you rather visit any bookish world you want, but only for one hour, or only visit one bookish world, but stay as long as you want?
Any bookish world! Although an hour is really short, but it will mean I can see way more different ones!
8. Would you rather never blog again, or have to post a blog post every single day?
I already post every single day haha, so I will obviously go for that one!
9. Would you rather give up your blog and keep all bookish social media, or keep your blog and leave all bookish social media?
Oof.. hard one.. I think I would give up my blog.. I spend so much time watching booktube and scrolling through Instagram!
And then I would ‘only’ give up my blog, otherwise it is giving up booktube, Instagram, twitter, discord.. But I love my blog haha!
10. Would you rather read outside on a sunny day, or inside on a rainy day?
Ooh another hard one.. I really love both! If I have to choose I would go for the rainy day inside!
- Would you rather read a book with a great plot and unlikable characters, or a boring plot and amazing characters?
- Would you rather visit any bookish world you want, but only for one hour, or only visit one bookish world, but stay as long as you want?
- Would you rather give up your blog and keep all bookish social media, or keep your blog and leave all bookish social media?
- Would you rather read outside on a sunny day, or inside on a rainy day?
- Would you rather someone borrowed a book and returned it damaged, or never returned it at all?
- Would you rather watch a movie adaptation or a TV adaptation?
- Would you rather be stuck on a very long train/plane ride with a book you hate or no book at all?
- Would you rather love a book everyone hate, or hate a book everyone loves?
- Would you rather only read fantasy for the rest of your life or contemporary?
- Would you rather never be able to borrow a book from the library or never reread your favourite book?
- Carine @Ceresbooksworld
- Priyasha @Books and Co
- Mogsy @The Bibliosanctum
- Yolanda @Past Midnight
- Vee @Vee Bookish
- Anyone else who want to do this!