It is time for another round of Tome Topple! I always love taking part in this readathon!
See the announcement video here!
This round is taking place from August 8th to August 21st!
The main goal of this readathon is to read books that are over 500 pages! There are some challenges that you can follow to make your TBR. There is also a bingo card to fill up, and each book can only count for a maximum of two squares!
- Tome that has been on your TBR the longest
- A tome audiobook
- A tome you’ve most recently acquired
- A standalone tome
- Read one tome
- A tome written by a black author
- Tome in a genre you don’t usually read
- Tome on your TBR with the most pages
- A tome you started during another round of tome topple
I won’t be able to complete all prompts, but I will do my best! I mean I finished all the books from previous rounds already..!
- The Kingdom of Copper by SA Chakraborty – 640 pages, will complete challenge 3 and 5!
- One True King by Soman Chainani – 616 pages, will complete challenge 2!
- The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan – 701 pages, will complete challenge 1 and 8!
These are books that were already on my August TBR that are over 500 pages. In case I will finish these early I don’t think I will pick up another Tome, since all the other books on my August TBR are shorter.. But we will see what actually happens!