So these last two weeks I participated in Tome Topple, and I really liked it!
But it didn’t really go as planned haha!
Just to recap this was my TBR:
- Words of radiance part 1 – Brandon Sanderson (653 pages)
- Dance of thieves – Mary E Pearson (508 pages)
- Tess of D’Urbervilles – Thomas Hardy (518 pages)
So as soon as the readathon started two of my library holds came in, and I was only allowed to have them for two weeks. So I had to read them during these two weeks, or return them without reading. Luckily one of them was over 500 pages!
What I read:
- Words of radiance part 1 – Brandon Sanderson (653 pages) – Gave this one 3 stars!
- Middlegame – Seanan McGuire (525 pages) – New favourite, 5 stars! (library book)
- Tess of D’Urbervilles – Thomas Hardy (518 pages, audio) – Bit boring, 3 stars!
I basically read all of these during the first week, and ‘had’ to read some other books during the second week. Like Darkdawn, since it was my other library book, and I could not return that without reading it! Also it was close to 500 pages?! (like 480 or something) And there was also an arc I really needed to read since I had to prepare my blog tour post for it!
- Read more than one tome
- Read the tome on your TBR the longest
- Read a tome part of a series
- Read a tome in a genre you don’t normally read
- Read an adult novel
Completed: 1, 2, 3, 5
Even though I didn’t spend the whole two weeks reading tomes, I still had a great time! And I did read some that I really had to get to!