About the meme:
This week’s meme is winter 2018 TBR, I know I won’t be able to read all of them in 2018, but the beginning of 2019 is also still winter?! So maybe than haha:
- The name of the wind – I actually am currently listening to the audiobook!
- The wicked king – This one I definitely won’t be able to read this year haha, but I have it preordered, and am patiently waiting (not really though)
- King of scars – Again (not really) patiently waiting for my preorder.
- Waking gods – I loved the audiobook for the first book, so really eager to continue. I actually think I will be able to listen to this this year 🙂
- The word for world is forest – I randomly bought this a while back, would really love it if I can read it this winter!
- Lady Midnight – I mean how can I not have read this already???
- Three dark crowns – This series sounds amazing, and I have the ebook already for quite a while and still have not read it haah..
- Full metal alchemist – I really want to read the next bind-up volume soon! When I think about reading in winter I see big books, and those manga’s are sooo long haha
- The thief – I’ve heard so many good things about this book, and fantasy is always good for winter in my opinion haha!
- And lastly, Leviathan wakes – I want to read more sci-fi and I think this is a good book for that, I’ve seen it being recommended a lot!
Come talk to me!
What’s on your winter TBR?