About the meme:
Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish, but is now moved to That Artsy Reader Girl! The read more about this meme, look at this page!
This week’s meme is winter 2018 TBR, I know I won’t be able to read all of them in 2018, but the beginning of 2019 is also still winter?! So maybe than haha:
- The name of the wind – I actually am currently listening to the audiobook!
- The wicked king – This one I definitely won’t be able to read this year haha, but I have it preordered, and am patiently waiting (not really though)
- King of scars – Again (not really) patiently waiting for my preorder.
- Waking gods – I loved the audiobook for the first book, so really eager to continue. I actually think I will be able to listen to this this year 🙂
- The word for world is forest – I randomly bought this a while back, would really love it if I can read it this winter!
- Lady Midnight – I mean how can I not have read this already???
- Three dark crowns – This series sounds amazing, and I have the ebook already for quite a while and still have not read it haah..
- Full metal alchemist – I really want to read the next bind-up volume soon! When I think about reading in winter I see big books, and those manga’s are sooo long haha
- The thief – I’ve heard so many good things about this book, and fantasy is always good for winter in my opinion haha!
- And lastly, Leviathan wakes – I want to read more sci-fi and I think this is a good book for that, I’ve seen it being recommended a lot!
Come talk to me!
What’s on your winter TBR?