I always love making lists! So I’m participating in Top 5 Saturday which is organised by Mandy @Devouring Books.
This week’s topic is ‘Books you’d give a second chance’, so let’s go right into the list!
- The unspoken name by AK Larkwood – I have DNF’ed this book earlier this year. I listened to this one on audio, and I think that was the mistake. It was way too confusing to listen to, so I would like to try it again but read it physically!
- Leviathan wakes by SA James Corey – I read this last summer, and I don’t think I fully understood the story haha, I would like to reread it and see if now I will understand it better!
- Gideon the ninth by Tamsyn Muir – I wasn’t a fan of this one reading it the first time, but so many people seem to love it, that I might want to reread it and see if for some reason I missed something!
- The bone season by Samantha Shannon – Maybe this is more giving myself a second chance with the book?! I know I liked it, but I rushed through it since I had to read it before a certain day, but it was during a very hectic time. So this book deserves to be read again, so that I can read the rest of the series!
- The way of kings by Brandon Sanderson – This is a bit of a weird one maybe, since I did read the first two books of the series, and I loved them. But I think I could get so much more from them if I read these again, since they are so complex and I feel like I missed out on some interesting information/details!
When I started this list I thought I would just mention some books I DNF’ed, but would maybe try again. But then I realized, that most of the books I didn’t finish, I don’t really feel the need to read anymore ahha! So it became a bit of a different list!