Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Shanah @the Bionic Bookworm! You can find more information here!
This weeks topic is favourite booktubers! And I can already tell you I’m not sticking to 5, whoops!
- April from Aprilius maximus – I think this is the only booktuber from who I watch all the videos!
- Chelsea from Chelseadolling reads – I absolutely love her daily vlogs!
- Becca from Becca and the books – Her vlogs and TBR videos are the best!
- Lala from books and Lala – She just comes up with the most original ideas!
- Jadey from Jadeyraereads – I really enjoy watching her vlogs!
- Codie from Codie’s book corner – Again love her vlogs and TBR videos!
- Brittany from Brittany the bibliophile – Love the vlogs!
- Chloe from Books with Chloe – Love her vlogs and her journaling videos!
- Riley Marie from Riley marie – I love most of her videos! And I get so many recommendations from her!
- Zoe from Readbyzoe – Mainly love her 24h readathon vlogs!
Okay there are many more I would love to name, but going to stay at 10!
Obviously I mainly love watching vlogs haha!
13 thoughts on “Top 5 Tuesday – Favourite Booktubers!”
Oh, I love this post! I’m woefully ignorant when it comes to Booktubers. I only follow a few, and it seems overwhelming trying to find more. xD I’m going to have to check all these out!
Yeah there are so many! With all different reading tastes! I hope you will find some you like as well!
I don’t think I watch ANY of those booktubers (with the exception of Lala who I watch occasionally).
I love Hailey from Hailey in Bookland, Super Space Chick, This Story Ain’t Over, Emma from Emmabooks and recently I have been watching ALL the videos from Chelsea from Books and Ponies. Deff look up Hailey and Chelsea though, they are my absolute favs.
Ooh yeah I do watch hailey! But I will look op Chelsea, haven’t heard of her channel before! I will also look up some of the others you mentioned!
I’ll have to try and check some of these out sometime. I’ve heard of Bookstagram but haven’t really used it
I used my bokstagram a lot before I had a blog, but I’ve kinda abandoned it.. Which is sad because it is such a nice community!
I meant Booktube I’m not sure how I said the wrong one. I do love Bookstagram though although I’ve really fallen behind on mine lately too
Haha I was already confused, I was like ‘I don’t think I mentioned bookstagram in my post?!’
Aah also, maybe we get back into it soon!
Yeah I can’t believe I typed the wrong one. I guess it’s because I’m more familiar with Bookstagram. I’ll try to see what some of these Booktubers are like sometime though. I do see it mentioned do frequently and feel like I’m missing out as a result.
And yes, fingers crossed.
Yes do! I like to watch it as background when I’m scheduling posts haha, or doing my bullet journal:)
Thanks for the tip, listening to them what sorting out blog content is a great idea ☺️
I really should start watching some of these! I’m going to take your recommendations! is it insane that I’ve never actually watched a booktuber??
Ooh you should! I’m so addicted to watching reading vlogs! Really makes me want to read more haha!
Comments are closed.