I always love making lists! So I’m participating in Top 5 Saturday which is organised by Mandy @Devouring Books.
This week’s topic is intimidating books on my TBR! To me intimidating books are either for long books, high fantasy book or very well loved books! So I tried to make a mix of these books!
- Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson – This book is long, it is so well loved and it is high fantasy haha! I have read book one and two in this series, and am currently rereading them. So I know I love the series but it still intimidates me haah!
- The Black Prism by Brent Weeks – This book sounds amazing, it is on the longer side, and I’ve heard quite mixed reviews. And the mixed reviews are my main reason for this book being intimidating!
- The Three-Body Problem by Liu Cixen – I’ve heard amazing things, but I’m afraid the Sci-fi is too difficult for me haha!
- Dune by Frank Herbert – Another big book within the science-fiction books! It sounds very good, but I’m not mentally ready for this one yet haha!
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune – Everyone seems to love this one, and it sounds so good and like something I would love. But I’m afraid I won’t..!