This week’s topic is Books I wish I could read for the first time again! Which is an interesting topic, need to think about this one for a bit haha!
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo – I recently reread this one, and loved it again, but I think reading it for the first time was better!
- The Gilded Ones by Roshani Chokshi – I would love to read this again for the first time, and then read and love the whole series!
- Caraval by Stephani Garber – I would love to be swept away by this world again!
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune – I know I only read and loved this recently, but IO would love to have that experience again!
- Harry Potter by JK Rowling – I know this is a very obvious answer (and also one I didn’t really want to put on this list for several reasons), but I just love this world so much!