This week’s topic is ‘books you would rerate’. I actually struggled with thinking of 5 books for this one haha. I think I would only rerate a book if I reread them, but I would only reread favourites, so changes are small that I would actually give them a different rating. But this is what I came up with:
- Ninth House by Leigh Bardugo – I actually DNF’ed this book.. I knew this was going to be different from the Grishaverse, but I think it still threw me off a bit. But now I’m very aware of that haha, so maybe I like it better if I read it again!
- Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir – I gave this 2 stars the first time. I think I just want to love it more haha, also I feel like I didn’t fully understand this book. So maybe if I read it again I would understand it more and rate it higher!
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard – I read this before I used GoodReads, so I’m not 100% sure about my rating, but my GoodReads says 4 stars. I remember really loving this book, and I’m just curious to what I would feel now!
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon – I did give this 4 stars on GoodReads, but I don’t think that was very accurate (I think I would have given it lower, but since everyone loves it I gave it higher?!). I rushed through this book, since I was moving and needed to finish it before a certain day, which means most of the story went past me.. I’m planning on rereading this soon, and taking more time to understand the story! (And continue the series!)
- Alloy of Law by Brandon Sanderson – My GoodReads says I gave this 4 stars, but I actually do not really remember liking this books haha! In any case, I really want to reread the mistborn series! I see this as a favourite series, so would be nice to reread it and confirm ahha!