Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Shanah @the Bionic Bookworm! You can find more information here!
This weeks topic is books I didn’t get to in 2019. Eehm there are way too many hahah! But some of the ones I ‘regret’ not reading the most are:
- The black prism by Brent Weeks – This is the only book from my 2019 TBR that I haven’t read (I think), and I don’t see myself reading it in these last 2 weeks.
- The martian by Andy Weir – I love the movie, so I really wanted to read this, but it just didn’t happen..
- The mime order by Samantha Shannon – I really enjoyed book one, and I have no idea why I did not pick this one up..
- Girls of paper and fire by Natasha Ngan – I think I would love this, and for some reason I still didn’t read it..
- An ember in the ashes by Sabaa Tahir – I’ve been meaning to read this for years, and still haven’t, maybe I can binge most of the books next year!
There are many more, and definitely some that I’m secretly still hoping to read this year haha!