I actually missed last week’s post ´Books were something went right´ because I had to post a blog tour. An I actually liked that topic more then this week´s haha ´Characters I would dress up as´, because I would not really dress up as any character haha!
So I’m going with books we’re something went right, and I will interpret this as 5 most recent new favourite books! Since in those books something definitely went right!
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – I never thought I would end up loving a horror book!
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power – Another horror book I ended up loving, and a new favourite author!
- Assassin’s Quest by Robin Hobb – I’m absolutely in love with this world, I can’t wait to read the other series in the elderling world!
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan – Such an epic fantasy series! And so worth it!
- Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames – This was such a good mix between fun and action!