Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Shanah @the Bionic Bookworm and is now being hosted by Meeghan @Meeghan Reads!
I actually missed last week’s post ´Books were something went right´ because I had to post a blog tour. An I actually liked that topic more then this week´s haha ´Characters I would dress up as´, because I would not really dress up as any character haha!
So I’m going with books we’re something went right, and I will interpret this as 5 most recent new favourite books! Since in those books something definitely went right!
- Mexican Gothic by Silvia Moreno-Garcia – I never thought I would end up loving a horror book!
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power – Another horror book I ended up loving, and a new favourite author!
- Assassin’s Quest by Robin Hobb – I’m absolutely in love with this world, I can’t wait to read the other series in the elderling world!
- The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan – Such an epic fantasy series! And so worth it!
- Kings of the Wyld by Nicholas Eames – This was such a good mix between fun and action!
13 thoughts on “Top Five Tuesday – Books were something went right!”
Oooh, I’m so glad you count Burn Our Bodies Down on this list! Granted, everything basically goes WRONG in the book, but I’m so happy it was a hit for you! Rory Power is wildly talented and I bet she’s going to do amazing things in the future.
Hahah yes everything goes wrong within the book, but it does something right for me!
Assassin’s Quest is the book where I went ‘finally, things might work out for Fitz in some way!’ and I was so happy with that book after the first two (especially the middle one where I hated Regal so much I threw the book across the room–LOL0. 🙂
Hahaha I feel you on that!
Hahahahaha!! I love your take on this!!
Ooh I’ve heard so many good things about Mexican Gothic!
It really is!
I really need to finally sit down and read Burn Our Bodies Down. There’s so many amazing books coming out this year I can’t keep up
I feel that hahah!
I really need to read Mexican Gothic! It sounds really good and I’ve heard positive reviews online. Also I LOVE that cover. Great post
It is so good! And indeed, the cover is amazing!
Comments are closed.