Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Shanah @the Bionic Bookworm! You can find more information here!
This week’s topic is cute romances! I’m not a big romances reader, but recently I’ve read some good ones! So let’s go right into the list!
- The flatshare by Beth O’Leary – I recently read this and absolutely loved it, can’t wait for her next release, The switch!
- The unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren – This was my first Christina Lauren book, and I really need to read more from them!
- 10 blind dates by Ashley Elston – This was just such an easy and fun read (listen)!
- Fix her up by Tessa Bailey – I actually was surprised by how much I liked this one, can’t wait for the third companion book!
- Heartstopper vol1-3 by Alice Oseman – These are just the best!
I think this is a nice little mix haha!