Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Shanah @the Bionic Bookworm! You can find more information here!
This weeks topic is ‘summer reads’! Which is great since I’m so ready to have summer! For some reason summer reads makes me think about contemporary reads, even though I still read fantasy all summer haha! But here are some contemporaries that remind me of summer:
- To all the boys I’ve loved before by Jenny Han – I feel like I haven’t talked about this series in a while, but I think it would be a very fun series to binge outside in the sun!
- The selection series by Kiera Cass – This is more like fantasy romance, but another one that I think would be so nice to binge outside in the sun!
- With the fire on high by Elizabeth Acevedo – This book just really gave me summer vibes haha!
- I believe in a thing called love by Maureen Goo – This reminds me that I should read mor from this author! This was such a fun quick read!
- Heartstopper by Alice Oseman – I just love this graphic novel series and need to talk about it as much as possible haha!