Top 5 Tuesday is a weekly meme created by Shanah @the Bionic Bookworm! You can find more information here!
This weeks topic is things I’m enjoying while in isolation! Since I did a Top Five Saturday about books to read in quarantine (see here!) I’m going to stick to ‘things’ and not specific books haha!
- Reading! But of course reading does have to be the first thing on this list! Reading has always been my escape, and now it still is!
- Netflix! I’ve been enjoying quite some shows, and I’m running a bit out of ideas what to watch.. Recently I watched The witcher and The elite season 3! I’m thinking about trying out Locke & Key and Lucifer!
- Running! My building has a small gym (very small), and I like to go there early in the morning, so that no one is there, and run for a bit! Makes me feel better about the chocolate that I’m eating haha!
- Harry Potter game on my phone! Yes I’m still playing this.. I kinda stopped, but picked it back up in the beginning of March haha!
- There are more things I enjoy doing, but they’re the same as before this whole situation! Like blogging (I don’t think I blog more or less now), watching booktube (but I think same amount as before) and things like that!