About the meme:
This week’s meme is author’s I’d love to meet. Most of the authors on this list I just want to meet because it would be cool if I had signed books, but I actually I do not care that much haha. I would be curious how authors are in ‘real life’. I get ideas about about who authors are based on the books they write, but I’m probably really wrong haha. Also I do follow some authors on social media, and some of them seem so nice and kind! So here is my list in no particular order:
- Leigh Bardugo. I mean, she is one of my fave authors 🙂
- VE Schwab. Another favourite author, I do have one book signed by her, so I would love to have the whole set signed 🙂
- Sarah J Maas. I think she would be really nice in real life!
- Neal Shusterman. After reading Scythe and Thunderhead, I would love to see the mastermind behind the story!
- Tomi Adeyemi. OMG, I think she has an fantastic personality, you should follow her on Instagram (@tadeyemibooks) and watch her stories, I laugh at them so often!
- Patrick Ness. I just love his books!
- Jay Kristoff. His Instagram (@misterkristoff) also have good content! Also I randomly got a signed edition of Godsgrave, so it would be cool to have Nevernight signed again!
- Becky Albertalli. Just my favourite romance writer!
- JK Rowling. I mean, do I have to explain?
- Laini Taylor. I actually don’t own any physical books for her to sign, but I would still love to meet her! Also I want to see her cool hair!
Come talk to me!
Which authors do you want to meet, and why?