About the meme:
This week’s topic is Books for my younger self, so I’m going to list some books I have read as teenager/adult that I would have loved as a kid!
- Nevermoor by Jessica Townsend – I absolutely love this series, and would definitely have loved is as a younger person as well!
- Keeper of the Lost Cities by Shannon Messenger – This reminds me that I really need to continue ASAP!
- Anne of Green Gables by LM Montgomery – Not sure about this one, I might not have appreciated the atmosphere of this book as much as I do now!
- The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum – I mean why did I not read this as a kid?
- A Pinch of Magic by Michelle Harrison – I loved these magic/adventure stories when I was younger, and I still do!
- School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani – I would have love Sophie so much haha!
- Trials of Apollo by Rick Riordan – Honestly I could have chosen any Rick Riordan books!
I feel like this list should contain Middle Grade books haha, and honestly I don’t read that many?! I really should since I almost always end up really loving them!
Also confession time, I wanted to put Matilda on this list, but I actually have not read this book…!?! I know I will love it, and I know I would have loved it when I was younger, and somehow I still have not read it..