About the meme:
This week’s topic is Books I loved but have not reviewed! You know, sometimes it is very hard to put into words why you loved a certain book! So that’s why sometimes I do not review 5 star reads, but I guess I’m not the only one! Also sometimes I do not review 5 star reads, since they are very far into a series, and it is just hard!
- Assassin’s Quest by Robin Hobb – I absolutely loved this one, but this is book three and it would be so hard to review without spoilers for the previous books!
- Harry Potter series – I don’t see the point in reviewing this haha, also I read them for the first time wayyy before I had my blog!
- The Poppy War by RF Kuang – I absolutely loved this one and it’s sequel, I just could not put it into words!
- Heartstopper by Alice Oseman – I just don’t know how to review graphic novels!
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – I might actually have read this before I had my blog?! Not sure haha
- The raven boys by Maggie Stiefvater – Again, read it before I had my blog!
- David Copperfield by Charles Dickens – I just don’t know how to review classics!
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman – Read it before my blog!
- Nevernight by Jay Kristoff – Couldn’t put my thoughts in words!
- The falling kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes – And for the last one again, read before the blog!
So many books that I loved I read before I had my blog! And it feels weird to me to review books, sometimes, years later.. Because what if my thoughts about the book have changed, or what if I do not remember properly!