About the meme:
This week’s meme is Books I meant to read in 2020 but I didn’t get to. So for a start I looked back at my 2020 TBR to see what books were on there that I did not read, but still want to. I also looked at my ‘books to read before the end of the year’ post I did back in September. And lastly I added some that I really wished I also read haha:
- The Three Body Problem by Cixin Liu – I do really want to read this, but for some reason I’m afraid I would not understand this book..?!
- Children of Time by Adrian Tchaikovsky – For a while I was afraid this would be to difficult as well, but I recently read another of his works and loved it, so really excited now!
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt – I mean everyone says you need to read this if you love Dark Academia, so I need to do it. The cover is just putting me off..
- The Lies of Locke Lamora by Scott Lynch – I think now that I’m getting more into adult fantasy I will be more likely to pick this one up!
- The Black Prism by Brent Weeks – Same story!
- Half a King by Joe Abercrombie – Again, same story!
- Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan – I don’t even know why I haven’t read this one yet.. But I now own it!
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune – Just hype! Which made me afraid that I wouldn’t love this, but I own it and I WILL read it soon!
- The Ruin of Kings by Jenn Lyons – This just sounds amazing, I ‘was’ just a bit intimidated by the size of these books..!
- Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko – Again so much hype for this one, makes me afraid that I wouldn’t like it. But I own it now so again I WILL read it soon!